T.V channels are all set with their assumptions, facts, and theories about the results of upcoming poll results? And the recent addition is the survey of India Today Group. As per their opinion poll, Congress is going to mark a victory next year. Their poll made a projection that Captain Amarinder Singh is emerging as one of the popular chief minister candidates in Punjab.
Maybe, PPCC President tried to “use” the “media” for the self-praise but totally at the wrong time. As we all know, this is the era of technology and we have all the proofs of India Today’s fake surveys and “self-created” results, which claimed the victory of Congress in the year 2012 also and we all know the actual results.
What’s the reality?
Keeping these “paid” results aside, what’s the real scenario of Punjab? Congress’ has gained all the popularity due to the “infighting” and “violence” created by its members. Here are some headlines:
- Youth congress secretary got arrested in Ludhiana for violence and 37 more members were booked on the same charge.
- Members of Congress, Bittu and Ashu are booked under kidnapping and attempt to murder cases.
- Congress leader shot a nephew of political leader
- Captain Amarinder Singh chooses Politics over Nation’s security
- Rahul Gandhi slammed over “Dalali” statement
- Congress aspirants to boycott party interview
Looking at the point given above, it is quite hard to imagine that Captain is getting “popular” and Congress is ready to mark a “victory”.
Suggestion to Captain:
So, we have come up with some suggestions for the captain. It’s better to face the reality than to hide it behind the “paid media results”. You should focus on solving the issues with your own party members, and teach them some lessons on “Teamwork” and “Unity”. Tell your youth members to stop misusing their political powers. Last but not the least, before publishing such “poll results”, save your own “CM Seat” because Sidhu is all set to replace you.